Amenities > Outings & Excursions
Outings & Excursions
- Scheduled Group Outing: - Students should be accompanied by their respective wardens or hostel authority. While going for outings, the boarders should wear only prescribed uniform. All outings will be as per outing schedule.
- Outing with Guardians:-
- For going to outings with parents/LGs, the boarders should get the permission from the respective wardens at first and then that should be approved by the Superintendent
- Parent/guardian must produce the Outing Pass to the Hostel Superintendent before taking their wards outside the campus.
- Only those guardians whose names are listed by the parent in the Guardian Consent Form will be allowed to take the student out.
- If in one whole month, the student has not availed an outing with his parents, the parents may take the student for a night out on the fourth Saturday of the month, i.e., student may go out after school on Saturday and come back before 05:00 pm on Sunday.
- Coming late after outings will not be compromised with and could result in fine.
- Medical Outing : In case of serious emergencies, students may be taken out to doctor / hospital in prescribed uniform by MI and warden.
The school every year schedules tours and excursions to various places of historical as well as aesthetic interest. Boarders can avail these opportunities to know more about their country and its diverse culture. Parents consent is mandatory for all such trips and every boarder is expected to maintain exemplary conduct throughout the travel period.
Ample recreational facilities are provided to ensure that the boarders’ time is properly divided between study, play and leisure. The hostel has a satellite television/projector equipped with a home theatre system, a multimedia room, and an ultra modern auditorium with all advanced audio / video facilities where movies and educational films are shown time to time. Students are also taken to picnics, tours and excursions. The juniors are allowed one and the seniors two outing per month students are accompanied by their house masters while going for outing. The school provides its own transport for the same. Students are encouraged to keep a record of all different activities through a photo album which they take home during break time.
Sunbeam band is a matter of pride for the school. It adds to the credit of the hostel that almost all the members of the school band are boarders. They are regularly coached by expert professionals and give excellent performance on occasions like Annual Function, School Sports and other cultural events.